EMMA KATE CO.
I was really excited when I saw the daily planner available in the range this year. These really are the most beautiful planners to contain everything you need for the year ahead.
A minimal, spacious, purpose-full 2020 planner for extraordinary minds.
Our planners are a beautiful container for you to colour outside the lines - to allow space for the unplanned. This planner won’t force out daily goals, nor squeeze your world into half-hourly increments. More than a bunch of ruled lines to schedule meetings, and deadlines, and to-do’s; this planner is a haven where your wildest ideas can take root and grow.
Open it wide; take a deep breath. Write... your own adventure.
There’s space for all of it. On purpose.
- Yearly overview calendars for 2020 and 2021
- Monthly and daily spreads for January 2020 - December 2020 (note that monthly spreads are positioned consecutively at the front of the planner, not interspersed throughout daily spreads)
- 1 additional dot grid page at the beginning of each week, for planning, (totalling 8 pages per week)
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2021 - June 2021 (positioned after daily spreads)
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- An additional 20 dot grid pages, for sketching, note taking or bullet journalling (positioned all together, at the back of planner)
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered typography on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- 2 foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe rose gold foiled edging
- Presented in a foiled, hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 45mm thick
- Around 900 grams - beautiful to keep on your desk
- Matte laminated hardcover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper (FSC certified)
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China